Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform that builds on decentralized cryptographic P2P technology. Designed to deliver unmatched productivity, transparent governance, and global scalability, we are enabling scalable smart contracts interfacing with real-world data. Our technology is ready to scale and now is the time to bring it into the market.
Please visit www.aeternity.com for further information.
We’re hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience of managing different roles in the project. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply!
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Manage the relationship with the clients.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
• Use and continually develop leadership skills.
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
• 4+ years of project management and related experience.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
• Developing and Tracking Budgets.
• Project Management.
• Process Improvement.
• Performance Management.
• Verbal Communication.
Availability: Short term
Location: remote from Europe
Job Type: Independent Contractor