Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform that builds on decentralized cryptographic P2P technology. Designed to deliver unmatched productivity, transparent governance, and global scalability.
Æternity Establishment is seeking a Director for our Business Development in the Asia-Pacific region. We are looking for a person speaking Mandarin who enjoys developing new prospects, whilst establishing and broadening relations and blockchain projects with existing customers. Ultimately you will build a sustainable pipeline, supporting æternity’s position in the Asian-Pacific region. This position relies on broad experience (IT, Sales and Marketing) and judgment to plan and accomplish defined goals.
Your tasks include:
– Understand æternitys technology
– Analyse the market and find business use cases, strategies and
opportunities for æternity technology in the Asia-Pacific region
– Expand our local business-relations network
– Acquire new prospects
– Maintain good relations with our existing partners, coordinate and expand
existing projects and business relations
– Coordinate and/or support projects our asian-pacific partners
– Attend and represent æternity on conferences and meetings. (Oversea travel
– Become the go-to person in the Mandarin-speaking æternity community
Attend and represent æternity on conferences and meetings. (Oversea travel
– Organize/Support æternity events in Asia-Pacific
– Support various communicational matters in Mandarin language when
needed (telegram, wechat, translation of content, etc.- mainly done by our
– Ultimately establish a Hub in the Asian-Pacific region
This fits your personality:
– Enjoys meeting new people and grasping their business needs and
– Eager to learn about innovative approaches, projects and technologies
– Works in a well-structured manner with the rest of the Business Development
– Can work in a distributed manner
– Thinks ahead and manages new tasks efficiently
– Creative mind that comes up with new ideas
– Is organized and able to keep track of multiple topics to manage
– Able to adapt to various business-cultures
– Highly professional communication skills to match and align various stake-
Your background and skills:
– Multiple years experience (+5) in business development, project
management or a related field.
– Sound knowledge of blockchain technology and/or willingness to learn
– Experience in starting and following through projects.
– Languages: English and Mandarin (required), German (a plus), other Asian –
languages (as a plus).
The position of the Director Asian-Pacific is open to be adapted according to your skill-set and performance in the future.
Location: remote + frequent presence in Liechtenstein. Travel to various countries in Asian Region